Your donations are always welcome and appreciated! We rely on the generous contributions and donations from our community, individuals and companies to fund this charitable organization.
Project Sleep Tight is a qualifying Charitable Tax Credit Organization!
This program allows you to deduct your donation to a Qualifying Charitable Organization from your Arizona state tax liability. You can deduct up to $400 for a single taxpayer or $800 for a married couple.
Learn more about this program at: http://www.azdor.gov/About/FAQs/CharitableTaxCredit.aspx.
- If you would like a tax receipt, please include your name, address, value of your donation and a self-addressed return envelope.
- Individuals may deduct the fair market value of donated in-kind items.
Fair market value according to the IRS is the amount that the item would sell for in its present condition in a thrift or consignment shop.
- Also according to the IRS, you must file Form 8283 if the amount of your deduction for all non-cash donations is $500 or more.
- Please see IRS Publication 561 for ALL questions regarding valuing your items.
- The valuation is the responsibility of the donor.