Volunteer in your own community
Are you looking to make a simple but meaningful change in your community either within your neighborhood or at your company?
Project Sleep Tight establishes a foundation for lasting change. This meaningful, hands-on volunteer opportunity allows volunteers of all ages to create Project Sleep Tight totes that will benefit their own communities. Get involved today!
- Make “No Sew” blankets
- Organize a collection drive or pick-up the collected items needed for filling the totes.
- Assemble Project Sleep Tight totes.
- Add a tag to each Project Sleep Tight tote for the appropriate age group.
- Deliver Project Sleep Tight totes back to us for distribution.
- Please contact us BEFORE you begin a collection to see what our current needs are, as they vary from month to month.
Sponsor a Project Sleep Tight tote
You donation of $20 will help to underwrite the cost of a Project Sleep Tight tote. For each donation of $20, a Project Sleep Tight tote will be delivered to a homeless child in your honor. Each gift allows Project Sleep Tight to reach out and to serve one more homeless child in your community.
We Currently have chapters in Arizona, Utah and Alaska, If you are interested in starting one in your area please get in touch with Jeanie at: info@projectSleepTight.org